Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Back in the Saddle

Wow, it has been a long time since my last post.   The only excuse (lame one I must say) is work and life sometimes take precedent over everything else.  My last post said I was off to Art and Soul.  I went and took wonderful classes and reunited with my fellow tribe ladies.  Since then I have made some new art which I have posted on facebook and need to post here as well.  But not today - later.  The past few weeks I have been busy hand crafting new journals and mixed media art -  all for showing at Artomatic DC.
I'm excited to announce that I will be showcasing my work at Artomatic, the DC area's biggest arts festival. Artomatic runs from May 18 - June 23 at 1851 S. Bell Street, Arlington, VA. It features 10 floors of art by more than 1,000 artists: Visual art, music, performance, film, fashion, and more. Workshops, tours, seminars and other events are held all month long.

My work will feature mixed media pieces and handcrafted journals/books.  I am located on the 3rd floor.

I hope you can visit me at Artomatic and share in this exciting event. I will be there May 18, May 23rd, June 16, and June 23, but you can feel free to visit the exhibit any time.

Below is a flyer for my space at Artomatic.

Hope to see you there.

3 comments:

  1. I know you have been busy! The flyer looks fantastic, you'll have to bring one for me to artbliss this weekend! Can't wait to see you there. I know you will do great again at artomatic, so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you - it would be nice if i did sell something - an added bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Bette !!!! looking forward to seeing you there !
    Yay !!!!!!
    So proud of all the beautiful work !

    ReplyDelete