Sunday, March 17, 2013

Completed Artwork

Happy ST. Patrick's Day
 

 Suffering from both lack of time and inspiration I finally found time to finish several unfinished pieces of mixed media art.  I cleaned up my workspace to make room for book making.  I have several ideas circling my brain.  I will also be teaching several book making classes at the Artway in New Market, MD.  (www.polymerclayexpress.com)  All I need to do is write up class descriptions, take pictures of sample books and send off to be posted on the Artway calendar.  After March 27th I will definitely have more time for my art.  More on that topic coming April 1st.

Below is a collection of some finished artwork.  Let me know what you think...

"She dreams the impossible"
10x10 Mixed Media on Canvas
"Listen to you heart"
14x11 - Mixed Media on Canvas
"Live-Love-Laugh"
8x16 - Pan Pastels on canvas
"Home is happiness"
12x12 Mixed Media on wood
"She seizes the moment"
6x12 Mixed Media on canvas
"Untitled"
16x20 Acrylics on Canvas








 

 



1 comment:

  1. Happy St. Patricks day to you too, it is Lindsay's 29th birthday. You look like you have been very productive, the artwork is so varied and wonderful, I know from having seen it in person that the pictures don't do them justice! Good luck with your classes at Artway! I'm sure the coundown to March 29th has begun, good for you!!

    ReplyDelete