Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I owe it all to Jen and Laura

My blog has taken on a new look thanks to Jen from http://jenjuddrocks.blogspot.com/.  We skyped last Saturday for a couple of hours for her to spruce up my blog and give me lots of pointers and help.  Jen created my header for me which I just love!  I know I have more to do and will get there eventually if the wanting to be a perfectionist in my type "A" personality doesn't get in the way.  I'm still debating whether to thank Laura (just kidding) for getting me started on this blog thing.  We were at Artbliss in September when the final push came and during lunch one day we checked out blog names and created the blog.  So here I am.  In all honesty I will be thanking Laura for this.  Check Laura out at http://www.souvenirsfromlife.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogland my friend! So glad you're here! We're going to have all kinds of fun! I really love the look Jen helped you find, she's great at banners and design. Thanks for the shout out too! Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete