Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Car

Last Friday, Friday the 13th, I joined the world of hybrids and purchased a brand new spanking Prius IV.  I'm glad I am not superstitious - I had a fleeting thought whether I should actually buy it or wait until the next day.  Naw - I didn't.  My intention was to just test drive it - yeah right.  I am excited about the gas mileage I am suppose to get considering the news reports keep saying gas prices will be going up.  It is almost 1 week old and I am still lovin' it. I hardly miss my Lexus SUV.  My first long trip will be to Art & Soul - Virginia Beach here I come.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Bette! you're gonna love it, like driving for free! I downsized from a suburban in 2008 and don't miss the $150.+ fill ups at all! Can't wait to see it in person, you'll be amazed how much you can fit it one as well. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete