Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tranquility of Sunday Morning

I love Sunday mornings.  For some unknown reason they seem to be peaceful.  My trainer called early to cancel our appointment because she was sick.  She feels bad when she cancels but me I smile and say yippee!  I am so bad.  If it wasn't for my personal trainer I'm not sure how often I would go to the gym.  Today was different, rather than saying yippee I went for a walk along the Magruder Trail, 3.4 miles.  It was so nice, the cool weather, sunshine (soaking in the vitamin D), and so tranquil.  Just the birds, squirrels, a couple deer and a few other joggers now and then, but mostly quiet.  It felt so good.  It was a great way to start the day.  Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Sunday! next time you'll have to take your camera along for the walk!

    ReplyDelete